Wednesday 11 April 2012

[journal] お誕生日おめでとう、ケイ

Happy birthday to my self
already 18 years have passed, but I still like this..
childish, temperamental, random and weirdo…
but, somehow I’m proud of my imperfection, I feel like a human



many things have I felt, happy, sad, touching, angry, etc. many problems that I had ever faced. 19 years is certainly not a little times.
I think it is the most fundamental thing to be thankful for is I was given by Allah a chance to live. Although, I’m not a faithful.



For me, birthday isn’t only about increasing age nor parties.
It’s not about gifts
It’s not about a billion greetings.

But, birthday is the day that you given God a chance to restart your life again, to a year later, and again to be someone different and new.

もう一度,
お誕生日おめでとう、ケイ

No comments:

Post a Comment